After School Site Leader
Job Duties include:
• Structured implementation of after school program for middle school youth.
• Providing on site supervision for ASU interns and Volunteers.
• Transport participants as needed in agency vehicles.
• Communicate with school staff and applicable agencies.
• Develop and maintain a supportive and professional rapport with students.
• Maintain a positive and professional relationship with participants parents and/or guardians.
• Activities include tutoring, recreation, and skill building for a mixed population of youth.
• Start Date: August 14th, 2014
• Available to Work Monday – Friday 1:00-6:00
• Must be 21 years of age with valid drivers license and good driving record
• Must pass approved background screening
• Bachelor’s degree and experience in youth programs is preferred
• Salary – $10.00 hourly
Western Youth Network is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a drug free workplace.
Please send resume & cover letter no later than July 25 at 5pm to:
155 WYN Way
Boone, NC 28607